What To Go In 2.25 Gal Tank?

michaelb_123

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
110929744_0a5c74ecf1_m.jpg
anyone know what my dad can put in this tank? he had 5 neons and 5 barbs but they mysteriousely died and it wasnt the water. . . .

What dom people think he can put in it now since he has a decent filter instead or a crappy ugf. . .

:huh: :thumbs: - Enthusiast - :thumbs: :huh:

what kind of betta would you suggest? got any pics?

He doesn't really like the idea of just one fish though. . .

There's no way can you have more than one fish in a 2 gallon. A betta and a couple of ghost shrimp.

They certainly mysteriously died because it was the conditions under which they lived. You sadly can't expect to cram fish like sardines and expect them to be happy and thrive. :/

A betta can be a vary interative fish. Give it a go and I bet he ends up with a couple more.

Could he have more than one? which kind. . one assumes he couldnt have two siamese fighting fish. . . :huh:

Thanks so far! :thumbs:

I'm sure Shelley meant more than one tank with a Betta in. You certainly couldn't keep more than 1 Betta together in a tank that size.

A betta can be a vary interative fish. Give it a go and I bet he ends up with a couple more.

Could he have more than one? which kind. . one assumes he couldnt have two siamese fighting fish. . . :huh:

Thanks so far! :thumbs:

I'm sure Shelley meant more than one tank with a Betta in. You certainly couldn't keep more than 1 Betta together in a tank that size.
true. . . . i can understand that.. . . thanks a lot again!!!

Anyone suggest a hardy betta? love ya all :thumbs:

i know males would fight and breeding wd b unfair if there was no space for the kids. . .

Bettas are all pretty much the same. And they are *all* hardy. but if you want something fancy and you want to spend the money, look on Aquabid.com or something.

Most reactions

Back