What Kind Of Dogs Do You Have/have Had?

I have a King Charles cavalier, love him to bits, he is two years old and called Barney. My first dog was a golden retriever called Prince he had to be pts at nearly 12yrs old.

3830862376_a851e61c32.jpg

Never even thought about it when I typed it in, but wow... it is a legitimate dog breed and all :eek:

Lol, It's actually spelled shih-tzu I think, or something pretty close to that. The t is actually supposed to make a d sound. I used to have one of those, there is a picture of her on the first page of this thread. They are great dogs.

I have two border collies toby the old and wise one and sam the mental loopy stupid one lol

Toby is nearly 9 we got him from a couple who sadly beat him and we got him at 3 months :angry: so he was nervous of everyone
and anything but with our help and lots of tennis balls and squeaky toys he is now a happy go lucky old boy lol. :hyper:

bignose.jpg

I do have more pics but they all on my computer at home

Then we have sam who is 3 he is mental from all angles lol he loves to play anywhere and at anytime :blink: :rolleyes: we got him from a farm where his parents are working dogs luckily my cousin has his brother so we meet up and let them both play with toby watching or playing with a ball lol :lol:

Picture005.jpg

11042008138.jpg

When they first met
tobysam5.jpg

And now
Dogs.jpg

very nice doggies everyone :wub:

Well the first dog I can remember was Cesear. He died before I was 5. He was big and black/white. A hunting dog type I believe.

Next came a german short hair name dot. Def my dads hunting dog.

A few years after dot, my mom thought we needed a kids dog. She found us a golden retriever/samoyed mix that we named punky. Let me tell ya she WAS hairy.

After that was a black lab. only had him for a short time :( Ran away and never did find him.

Since i've ALWAYS had dogs throughout my childhood i felt lost not having one. About 4 years ago we found foxy.

100_6528.jpg

100_4946.jpg

And then this Feb we found Beau. Kinda by accident. I was just browsing the humane society and saw these cute little hound puppies. I brought my hubby in and just had to have one. He didn't object surprisingly.

100_4790.jpg

100_4793.jpg

100_6844.jpg

I just love his brindle coat. First brindle dog we've ever had.

Def not a purebreed hound, tho. That's alright. I'll have his DNA analyzed one of these days just to satisfy my curiosity...lol

this one was taken just a few days ago

072.jpg

he came to weighing like 7 pounds maybe?? and now he's at 42lbs...lol. Almost the same as the other dog and he's only 8 months old and foxy's 5.

I have a 14year old petite basset griffon vendeen called Digby. and 2 18 month old doberman x rhodesian ridgebacks called Rusty and Milo. Word of advice, dont take 2 daughters to look at A puppy. you wont come home with A puppy!!!!! Luckily they come to work with me and have 100 acres to exercise themselves.

My first and only dogs are my 2 red short hair miniture (and fat) dachsunds cilla(11) and rolly(9) i'll have to uploads sum pics of them.

They're my babies.

Hi had a staffordshire bullterrier and a dalmation x staffie when I was young. Since had a couple of rescue cases a rough collie x and a boxer both of whom have passed on. I now have a 12 year old GSD ***** Sheba who was a rescue at 8 months old .....

DSC01011.jpg

and an adorable 3 year old mischevious spoilt basset hound called Mr Fredrick Freers (Fred) who I had at 6 weeks as his mum had died.....

france10055.jpg

I know them pair,lol...hope they got their suitcases packed and their passports up to date missus????

Ps..get that camera over here til i get a go !!

Stunning GSD you have there tropic John :drool:

Lol ... u only want me for my camera :D never mind theirs..(although there done) mine were packed ages ago :blush: can't wait...

I have a 1 year old Choc Labrador who will be 2 on the 25th of october!! She Is a big puppy and will never sit still! :D

This is Maisie in spring earlier this year!!

newtandfrogtadpoles2009006.jpg

Maisie being a cutie (the white mark on here nose is a scar from sniffing a hedgehog)

tripandGardenn179.jpg

Maisie sitting down nicely (first time ever :lol:)

tripandGardenn181.jpg

This picture is one i took about 5 minutes ago, she is moving so not a good pic lol :hey:

newtandfrogtadpoles2009007.jpg

Hope you like her!!!

Hes actually not fat (just big boned :lol: ) no seriously tho he has a g8 waistline as is walked nearly 2 mile everyday :crazy: and has a strict diet . Not that he's pleased with the diet bit.... but is a must with this breed I'm afraid.
Beautiful pics everyone you all have some stunnin dogs :wub:

Currently have 3 dogs: (Oldest to youngest) (Also biggest to smallest)
1. Ivy
Our only big gal, a spinone (no idea how to spell it) and a sweetie. (80 or so lbs)

2Eddie (The only boy)(yorkie)
Think of himself as a guard dog, a good boy (9 lbs)

3 Bitsy (The name was my idea)(also yorkie)
Miss bitsy is the troublemaker unaware of her size, fighting with Eddie for dominance.

Click to enlarge

Edited to remove twitter bar.

Most reactions

Back