What Kind Of Betta Is He?

May i ask what size the tanks are you are using? :)

frank (the VT) is in a bowl that is about 2.5 gal (9.4 L) and candy (the female not shown, and george also not shown) are in 1.5 gal (5.6 L) tanks. i do not have bigger tanks for them, nor do i personally believe in putting my bettas in 5+gal tanks.....

that is just what i believe no matter what anyone says. my tanks are cleaned very often and all (except the bowl) has a filter. :|
1.5g tank is not much bigger then the tiny bowls there sold in. How would you like to spend ur life in 1 tiny room which is basically what your doing lol

hmm not really; the bowls that they are sold in around here are pretty small...

Doesn't make it right though does it. Kids get born into 3rd world countries living in shacks doesn't make that right either

I don't necessarily agree that a larger tank allows for more personality. My HM boy was fine until I put him into a 10g tank. He turned into a neurotic mess. He hides nearly all the time. I'm very close to moving him into the 2.5g I had him in initially.

You are exactly right! I plan to divide it in the next couple of weeks. My husband will be very, very unhappy :lol:

My 10 gallon is divided in 3, my males are very happy, I just had to find out who did best next to who!

Most reactions

Back