• Green (if they make them)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Other

• Total voters
I bought a green betta last week, he's SOOOO beautiful & quite a charmer :wub:

It's kinda hard to say, but I prefer those that have more than one color. But then again I like them all. I love it when they show off their colors!

It was hard to choose!!!!! I have a Betta that is different colors "Bubba" he is sooo pretty, but aggressive :lol:

You know what, I cant answer that question,lol. I like all colors, b/c bettas have different personalities. So, if they have a wonderful personality, then they are pretty no matter what color they are. I have 4 bettas: first my males: i have a black one w/ deep red and blue, one that is white, w/ clear fins and has a deep red and some blue, a yellow one w/ a little blue in him, and my female has a peach body w/ red fins :D

I voted red - guess why :/

betta2.jpg

Did like him while he was arround....

:)

ok since we're telling colors...here goes

my favorite & oldest betta is purple, his female neighbor is a shimmery navy blue

candy cane boy is red bodied with clear/white finnage (gorgeous)his female is dark blue&red

one solid red with green at the tip of each scale (stunningly gorgeous)

a pair of male/female lilac/pinks that are just tooo beautiful to describe

a green male with golden fins,his female is typical blue/red combo

one midnight blue male, a fin rot purchase so he's regaining his beauty

another red male,he's pretty but also had fin rot when I bought him so he's slowly recovering

one female who's white with red/pink fins (shes too cute)

black short tailed male (love him,so much personality)

one male with a blue body and long red finnage

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: them all, spoiled little cusses, but well worth the time

I love the way the turquoise babies start coloring up--so pretty to glance over and see this flash of turquoise since it seems to begin as an irredescence. However, in adult fish it all depends on the fish. I'm not partial to reds but I've seen some stunning reds and make you drop your jaw and just stare. I love the deep blacks that don't have any shine to them (look sort of like velvet). I love the silvery light oranges. I've seen some bettas that have real cute faces but others that have what I think of as ugly faces (I even own one that has an ugly face--nose seems to be too long or something). It took me awhile to find the beauty in DTs but now I just love their chunky little bodies. Basically, most healthy, full finned betta looks extremely good to me and I love the fact that they come in so many colors and combinations.

val said:
I voted purple to honor dear Mr. Betta. Even though only his body was purple. His fins were red and blue. He was a wonderful fish. :-(

Valerie
That sounds just like my Dexter. Was he a double-tail as well? :D

Most reactions

Back