Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (if they make them)

• Black

• Other

• Total voters
i had a betta that was completely scarlet red in color, no blotches of different shades or anything. (RIP) she was my favorite color and personality.
also had a blue/emerald color girl (also RIP, she went after my red girl died. i think she missed her)
now I have a white-ish girl with blue and purple speckled finage
a purple/black girl
and a red/purple girl.
but all bettas are beautiful i think and its hard to have a favorite favorite color! hopefully i can add to my rainbow soon if i can find some more healthy lookign beauties! (all the girls at my lfs look kinda sick like one has a tumor on her side i think) :sad:
I LOVE BETTAS!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :fun: :p

8) I voted Red casue i think red is just so beautiful and my betta is red :p its cute my tanks lid kinda covers the top of the water and he goes up there so u cant see him but hes right beside my makeup and stuff and he always comes down to see me and stuff its so cute.

I like red bettas, but I also enjoy purple/red bettas. :fun:

I would have to say my favorite color on a betta would be white opaque... Turquoise is my 2nd favorite... Black/white Butterfly would be my 3rd...

hmmm..I do like my bi-colors. I think I would say right now my favorite are the black and orange or the steel blue and orange bi-colors. There was a time where I would have said my black/red butterfly crown tail...but I decided I didn't like it enough to breed for it.

i voted red as my bold but kool betta is red. named him chaos foe his aggressiveness but he is wicked.

havent seen any other colours apart from red and purple really... sure others will look nice too

Most reactions

Back