What is your dream tank?

1000 gal goldfish pond
or a 40g fancy goldfish tank

if someone helps me take care of it
I have a 1,300 gallon koi and goldfish pond. It is 20 feet wide, 13 feet long, and 2 and a half feet deep. We were going to make it deeper but realized there were some pipes... oops lol. My advice is to make it as large as as will fit and feel nice in the space. You'll be just as sore from digging out 2,000 gallons worth of dirt as 1,000 so make it as big as possible! :rofl:

I have a 1,300 gallon koi and goldfish pond. It is 20 feet wide, 13 feet long, and 2 and a half feet deep. We were going to make it deeper but realized there were some pipes... oops lol. My advice is to make it as large as as will fit and feel nice in the space. You'll be just as sore from digging out 2,000 gallons worth of dirt as 1,000 so make it as big as possible! :rofl:
yes i agree!!!

LOOKS LIKE YOU EVEN HAVE A TURTLE IN THERE!
I did! Until you reached in & grabbed him. The water was turned off while the guys made adjustments & some jerk put him there temporarily. I can’t believe you did that. & we all have proof positive right here.

I would love to have a 75G rectangular tank...with giant danios and another 100G tank with shubunkins....both of these guys are super sweet...and quite interesting to watch

not a big fan of tetras or livebearers tho

(Since we're dreaming).... My dream tank would be an 800 gallon (or so) never leak (you know, like never clog air stones), with an automatic water change system, great LED lighting with the 24/7 mode on a timer, 4" plus sand substrate, fully planted, proper filtration (perhaps even a pool sized filter with backflush capability), full of all the popular fish. And while we're at it, lets throw in some reliable auto feeders.

I actually love guppies, but don’t really care for the look of other livebearers. My first tank ever had guppies, and I adored everything about them. I spent like $36 for a group of 6 purple dragon dumbo eared, ribbon finned guppy fry. It was the most incredible thing watching them grow from tiny 4 week old babies into magnificent adults. They never had any babies though:sad:
2B2CFD8C-77A6-4D38-885B-26CFE84504C6.png
AA75188C-556A-49B0-8BB6-978375A21C37.png

One where I can keep any species I wish together without having to worry about water chemistry, behavioural incompatibilities...

Pair of clownfish with a school or neon tetras? Say what

I think by "dream tank" the OP meant like a real one... Not one where miraculous things happen

I've been thinking this over for a couple of days now and I don't think I have a specific dream tank in mind...I love the natural planted look, and I'm partial to look at all sorts of fish types and species 🤔 I don't have a particular favourite as such because there's just too many to choose from!

Most reactions

Back