What Is Your Combined Literage?

I feel so inadequote now. I only have 313L spread over 3 tanks. Though I am looking at a 55 UK Gal at the moment so that'd boost my literage, and confidence. :unsure:

my god mine dont come close lol, BTW 1000 litres equals 1 ton of water, timmy mate you got 2.5 tons of water in your house lol, no way, that weighs more than a range rover lol.

lol. Add the weight of the tanks, cabinet and decor to that and thats a fair amount me old chum lol.

I've got around 3780 litres of water between my 14 tanks

I only have 352 liters or 93 gal. :shifty:, now I feel like I should get another large tank.

What is also surprising is if you add up all of the water you change in a water change. I change 32.5gals each week using only a bucket and a hose. Each gallon of water weighs about 8.33lbs, so I haul about 270lbs around the house when I'm emptying the tank :hyper: . Then I fill them up the same way :S .

Cheers, Mikaila31

I only have 352 liters or 93 gal. :shifty:, now I feel like I should get another large tank.

What is also surprising is if you add up all of the water you change in a water change. I change 32.5gals each week using only a bucket and a hose. Each gallon of water weighs about 8.33lbs, so I haul about 270lbs around the house when I'm emptying the tank :hyper: . Then I fill them up the same way :S .

Cheers, Mikaila31
good exercise, i do most of mine with buckets, i'm usually hot and sweaty time i finish :)

i have 390L in total up stairs and 320L downstairs combined from 7 tanks :crazy:

Letsee: Im going for lightest literage most tanks:
Try: 7 Tanks, 203L and not one Beta! This will certainly go up when i get a decent size tank or two.

1100 Gallons Full Tanks = 5001 Litres that is combining my trops and colds
With 7 Empty Tanks Lying around

why have you got empty tanks, there plenty of fish you could have in those :)

why have you got empty tanks, there plenty of fish you could have in those :)

I have so many empty tanks as i combined them into the 90G a few weeks ago,Combining my Guppy, Fighter fry and gourami tanks.

I have plans for more tanks outdoors for breeding Livebearers during the summer for the Arowana i am getting.

Outdoors are currently:

White Clouds
Barbs - Odessa and Black Ruby
Daphnia
Water Boatmen
Pond Skaters
Mozzies
Duckweed
Cabomba And Vallis.

All my systems come in at 2,380 litres with 512 litres in spare tanks, though I wouldn't have entirely that much as I have cheated and included all my sump tanks which are never full.

Most reactions

Back