What Is Your Combined Literage?

120 litres ish in three tanks.

120 kg spread between the sitting room and kitchen, i think the concrete floors will take it :lol:

When I read the title of this thread, I wondered how I was supposed to measure how literate my husband, my stepson and I are. :shout:

pfft, im a lightweight, although i have 4 running tanks it only adds up to 283 liters. 75 gallons.

172 liters here. One 20 gallon nano reed (eats up all of my money), 20 gallon heavily planted, 2.5 gallonm betta, and 3 gallon pico reef. Smaller tanks are more fun in my opinion :p

1570 at the moment but another 680 coming so soon to be 2250! this is a 2 bedroom flat :lol:

Hiya,

I never thought of adding all 7 tanks together like that. yes, your right, it is rather a surprise. The total litreage comes to 704, and they are all in use. :eek:

Hey nick.finan@btint, do you really have all those tanks in an upstairs flat? And here's me worried about my little 13uk gal going through the floor! :lol:

lightweight here as well

745litres between 5 tanks

got another 130 or so not set up

OMG I just had an epiphany, we're hoping to get our loft converted to a spare room/playroom next year........ that means i've room for another tank :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

only be little as it'll be on the second floor but i bet i can get another 30gal tank or something set up there. :D :D :D :D :D

Most reactions

Back