What Is It Worth?

jkilby

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I find out in the next three weeks if I am being relocated with my work, and if I am, then my 200L will need to go, as I would be starting afresh in another country. This is the spec, let me know what you think it would be worth please.

200L (100cm x 40cm x 50cm 8mm thick) custom tank made with float Pilkington glass
Lid with twin lights and a custom made moonlight strip
Fluval Roma 200 cabinet in black/silver
Delta Therm 200W heater
Eheim Ecco Pro 300 External Filter
Eheim installation kits 1+2 with through-flow indicator
Eheim 3701 air pump
Eheim spare filter pads and foams
Eheim flexible pipe cleaner
Tank is well planted and has three quite large pieces of bogwood in
Most of the livestock will be relocated to friends/families tanks

IMAG0335.jpg

I am just after thoughts at the moment, as it was built up over time, I know pretty much what it cost me, but that isn't always what it is worth when selling. I love this tank and it will be horrible to let it go and start all over again, but I am having to prepare myself if I do move.

Can you not take all the bits and bobs and just sell the empty tank? Then you don't need to spend out for everything again?
TBH I have found it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and depends how badly they want a tank like that!

If it shipped to Northern Ireland (where I live funnily enough XD) and if it came with everything (bar the livestock), I'd be willing to pay £140-160 for it (not including delivery costs).

Thats just me though.

Most reactions

Back