What Has Happerned To My Pim

Poor baby, that's really sad :(

I'll come back tomorrow from work to see your update.

Well poor sod is still alive but has stop swimming and is looking distrest and suffering so im affraid its lights out for the poor fella now. :-(
Going to get clove oil now. Best place to get it here in UK? I dont know what the stuff is so I was gonna try health food store type place. Holland and barrats kinda thing?????

Thanks for support for poor fella. He did well but hes always been fighting odds.

Dan :-(
Hi dan chemist u should get it or herbalist like you said. Sorry it didnt improve and i agree with u rather than it suffering a slow dealth ! Mary :wub:

Dang I've never seen a fish where you could see the bones. :sick: Sorry to hear it isn't going to make it. :rip:

That's really sad :( I'm really sorry you are going to have to lose him.

Goodnight little one.

:(

by the looks of your profile it could have been your fire eel :X

Poor fish, ive never seen anything like this before either. I agree. Rather than let it suffer slowly, gently put it down. :-(

RIP. :(

Maybe it's me or my computer, but every post from "dangerousdan" is just a ".". Did I miss something? Should I take Internet 101 again?

Maybe it's me or my computer, but every post from "dangerousdan" is just a ".". Did I miss something? Should I take Internet 101 again?
nope - for whatever reason, he obviously chose to delete all his posts :)

Most reactions

Back