What Fish Should I Get?

I don't live in the UK, so I don't deal with pounds. However, a rough "conversion" I do is multiply the pounds by 2 to get the USD ammount. Of course it is off, but it is a very rough estimate I use. And in USD, that would be $18. That is a great price for a pair. Here, I might be paying $10-$15 for a single one.

They are fairly easy to breed. They are supposed to be a great beginner cichlid, too.

I don't live in the UK, so I don't deal with pounds. However, a rough "conversion" I do is multiply the pounds by 2 to get the USD ammount. Of course it is off, but it is a very rough estimate I use. And in USD, that would be $18. That is a great price for a pair. Here, I might be paying $10-$15 for a single one.

They are fairly easy to breed. They are supposed to be a great beginner cichlid, too.

Great, thanks for the info mate. :)

yh there Apistogramma Agassizii i have a pair in a 14g with a few tetras. £9 is a good price mine where £16 and thats the cheapest ive ever seen any apisto round hear.

and i would try and get a trio 1m 2f if you can they do best in trios and 20g is the min for a trio :]

Most reactions

Back