What Do You Think Of This Video On 'you Tube'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VidVid

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
for me, i dont feed my fish feeders and dont have a flowerhorn so i dont know its proper requirements but what do you think of this video??? For me, i think the feeder is way too large to be eaten in that manner but maybe for others, they could say its life and thats what they do in the wild???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aN8jnS7-Q

wow...that fish is like half the size of that tank? how could you put that in there, even if it was just for a week :crazy: :crazy:

wow... I watch like 5 seconds of that and almost cried!!! WTF is wrong with some people?! that's as bad as keeping an full grown arowana in a 30 gallon tank because the person thinks that the fish only needs 1" per 1" of the fishes maximum size which is around 30" I've seen it done... Man when ppl do things like this make me want to slap the person

That's effin terrible. Especially when you can see the Flowerhorn bit both eyes out before killing the fish.

I think a lot of people who enjoy feeding live food are borderline sociopaths. I mean, would you lock a rabbit in a room with your dog in the hopes it would get disemboweled?

i think people with carnivorous fish should use alternatives rather then use fish that weren't entintionally breed to be eaten. i didn't whatch the video because i saw one video of piranahs ripping a full grown fantail goldfish apart and almost cried whatching it. i didn't even mean to find the video. so i'm not gonna whatch that one.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of recent topics like this that seem to say, I know this video sucks but check it out anyways!

I understand that some fish require live fish in their diet. It just seems like some of these videos are over the top and are showing feeders being put in extremely cruel situations :/

i think people with carnivorous fish should use alternatives rather then use fish that weren't entintionally breed to be eaten. i didn't whatch the video because i saw one video of piranahs ripping a full grown fantail goldfish apart and almost cried whatching it. i didn't even mean to find the video. so i'm not gonna whatch that one.

Actually that was a feeder goldfish, these fish are specificly bred to be eaten by larger fish... There's nothing wrong IMO with feeding live fish to others, But I breed my own guppies for that purpose that way I know they are healthy and I know what they've been fed so they're nice and nurtitious :D

Edit---> Also, I feed all my fish appropriatly sized food... I don't see the point in watching something rip another thing apart... all my fish swallow their prey in a quick gulp! I mean piranahas eat by attacking and ripping chunks out so I can see feeding an oversized fish to a school of them... but still not one like 10X it's size like I've seen on youtube... a guy feed his school of like 10-12 piranahas a 14" pacu... that's just cruel

I couldnt watch most of it, but am assuming it had to tear the goldie up to eat it :-( Even if it needed to be done like that what kind of pleasure can sombody get from watching it?

In their next life, they will become feeder fish.

Karma - what goes around comes around.

That wasn't a feeder fish, they didn't even kill it if you watch, it's still alive at the end. That was two flowerhorns kicking the crap out of a fish invading their territory. Otherwise they'd have eaten it!

And flowerhorns dont need feeder fish, so that argument doesn't work. Man made fish can be fed a man made diet.

is it just me or is anyone else sick of youtube period!
I wish I knew how to hack and could delete the entire site from the net :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back