What Catfish

kizno1

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
what catfish is this i was given it today by someone who was going to give it to the lfs theres 2 of them. they thought they where upside down catfish but they dont look like the other one i have and are alot more active and dont swim upside down that much
what are they?
how big do they get?
and will they live ok with a upside down cat?

sorry about the bad pics but they where on a 2mp camra on a phone

At a guess i'd say Roberts Catfish (Synodontis robertsi)

Although a much better picture is needed to even be 50% sure

thats the best i can get at the moment. i might be able go borow my nan and grandads but mine broke
how big do they get?
and can they live with upside down cats

yh i just found them on planet catfish
its says there active so thats good coz ive only ever seen my upside down cat 2 times in 7 months and thats only when ive had the lights of for a couple of hours and walked in about 12 and cought him out

yh i sure there them now they have couloured up alot more and look exactily like all the pics ive seen
i wish some one had told me about them earlyer there so active i ive seen them more in the last 10mins than ive seen my upside down cat in the last 7 months

it looks like all the pics ive seen and the dark patches in the pic are alot darker and the lighter colour is a lil darker aswell
how big do you think they will get then

dose anyone know how big and fast they will grow because they have both grown atleast 1cm

Most reactions

Back