What Can I Keep With Angels

I ended up with the following stock..

2 pearl gourami male/female
guppies
3 platies
panda corydoras 4
4 angel fish

I had 2 pearl gourami's which came very aggressive to my guppies, neons, platies and towards each other.

I have 5 Angelfish in a 30G and they are just big enough now to start bickering, soon moving them into a 55G and when I get a pair move them back into the 30G.

I also have cardinal tetras, id say cardinals over tetras as they get slightly bigger, mine dont get bothered at all by the angelfish, but they did grow up with them.

My male aisto does chase the angelifish quite abit tho especailly in lower tank.

hope that helps!

I have 5 Angelfish in a 30G and they are just big enough now to start bickering, soon moving them into a 55G and when I get a pair move them back into the 30G.

I also have cardinal tetras, id say cardinals over tetras as they get slightly bigger, mine dont get bothered at all by the angelfish, but they did grow up with them.

My male aisto does chase the angelifish quite abit tho especailly in lower tank.

hope that helps!

:blink:

I was thinking of zebra danios, but then i was told angel fish will eat any tiny fish like them so i didn't go for it. i might just get more corydoras instead.

Most reactions

Back