What are you doing today?

Picked it up . For those who have never priced them a good anorak mountain parka can cost anywhere from $150 to $500 bucks . In my opinion that’s too much for what is nothing more than a glorified windbreaker . Also , they take a lot of abuse out in the wilds and I don’t like to cry over rips and tears so I have $190 into the machine , another $60 bucks in extras and the anorak parka pattern and material will run me about $75 bucks . If I tear it or burn it up in a campfire or a dog chews it up I make another one for less than my initial expense . Better yet you can buy kits to make tents and sleeping bags too .
IMG_0882.jpeg

That is a niiiiice ban hammer. I got mine from a blonde guy who said he was thor. He must have clipped his thumb with it.

I like that sewing project.

I'm planning out fencing in part of my yard. This is a large lot with a lot of deer, and we have an energetic young dog who has started to show an interest in chasing. So I'm going to put in a fence to give her running room, then move last year's garden to a deer fenced spot where I can irrigate with fishtank water changes. So I'll plot it all out, and then I only have to wait til the ground thaws to get to work. That'll be quick.

I’ve been sitting, flabbergasted, staring at the price quote I was just given. So many emotions

Ummm... So I may have ACCIDENTALLY shot off a top portion of our fence with my bow and arrow 🫣:whistle:

Yahhh, I'm not doing it anymore until one, I fix the fence, and two, I get some sort of other backing for target practice besides just the fence

Ummm... So I may have ACCIDENTALLY shot off a top portion of our fence with my bow and arrow 🫣:whistle:

Yahhh, I'm not doing it anymore until one, I fix the fence, and two, I get some sort of other backing for target practice besides just the fence
I hate it when that happens. When I build my new fence, there will be no medieval longbow re-enactments in my yard.

Most reactions

Back