WEll thanks alot

LOL! I thought it meant SNOT In Real Life. hehe.

Does everybody know that the words we say in a face-to-face conversation only account for about 7% of the communication. Body language is about 55% and tone of voice 38%. (yes - I've been on a course :whistle: )

Clearly when communicating online, with text only, we only have that 7%...careful use of words and punctuation can help and smilies can help give a 'tone of voice'.

Just a thought that all of us on the forums should keep in mind really :)

That's fascinating, daza! I love studying body language.
What's the name of the course you're taking?

And snotirl, I had never seen you around until I spotted this thread, so I'm glad to meet ya!

And snotirl, I had never seen you around until I spotted this thread, so I'm glad to meet ya!
Likewise, sorry, should have said so before Snotirl. Don't want to hijack your thread here either.

It was a management type course at work CatLover - presentation skills. There are plenty of books on the subject though. Try Amazon for the 'In a Week s.' (there is one called body language) if you are after introductory level info :)

thats ok i wasnt on for a while, got new fish 4 my 100 litre 2 day 5 lemon tetras, 3 rosy tetras, 4 mollies still got get more dough

Most reactions

Back