Well, it's time I write about it

i absolutely HAVE to say this...
those dogs are gorgous, and please, heaven forbid, dont give up looking for them yet!!!!!!!!!
guess what i heard on the radio???

i was driving in the car last week ... adn i heard NOT A WORD OF A LIE!!!!!!!!!!! COUNT MY BLESSINGS ON THIS AND I SWEAR ON MY LIFE......

1986 a cat went missing... he JUST found his way home last week, he is 20 years old now and unfortuntely, he is blind now. but he was positively indentified by the tattoo in his ear!!!!!!!!

please dont give up hope!!!!

my second vote on those pups for POTM!

I'm so sorry about those little doggies. Don't give up hope, you can't stop looking. Have you offered a reward? Money can loosen tongues, it could help you get your babies back. They could well be living with someone else, who doesn't know that they were straying and thought, oh, they're cute I'll keep them they look lost.

Don't give up hope.

Please Don't Give Up,

I Know how much a Dog can grow in your heart and it is gutwrenching when anything happens to them.

My Dog Nicky's Pups Ran away from there new Homes and were Never Seen again. All there Owners were heartbroken.

I wish your Dogs will Come back to you Safe and Sound. They will Probably Act Like Nothing Special has Happened and that they went for a longer than usual Walk.

My prayers are With you.

Thank you so much Angel Eyes and psgill and Sailfin!!

I appreciate it sooooo much :wub:

I can't believe my doggies got nominated......better go before I start balling my butt off again :wub:

hi sorry to read that your dogs have gone i dont know what i would do if mine did they are like my children!! please dont give up looking for them they might be out there just waiting for you to come and find them,hopfully someone has taken them in and are waiting for you to find them!

all the best hun hope you find them please keep us posted :wub:

Thank you New Fish Keeper,
That is very sweet of you :wub:

They still haven't come home and I am keeping my eyes out whenever I drive around the area. We visit the one city pound from time to time, but no luck.

I think they are gone :sad:

But the story does have a sort-of happy ending, we adopted a little girl pup (4 months) from the county pound. She is a Red Heeler, think she's pure bread too :huh: . Very cute little girl. Very nippy, but we are working with her. She is 95% potty trained so that is a plus :)

I sure miss my boys, but I hope to grow to love this girl just as much or more.

Thank you my friends.

I love you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! :wub: ;) :D :p

Give all the pounds in the area pics of your dogs, copies of their microchip numbers (if they have them) and your phone number, oh, and the local vets. That way if they get your dogs in, they can get in touch with you quickly. gl.

Silver your story truely makes me feel like I've lost someone. If i lived in your area I would surely help you look for them. A pet is not just a pet, but often a family member. I'm sorry for whats happened to you. Hopefully the boys stick together and smell their way back home. Just keep the faith silver. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back