Well Its About Time.

oh yeah they are miles cheaper to run than halides, are pretty cool to the touch too. Zoa's and leathers etc grew pretty well under mine.

lush, just got to cut away some plastic to ensure all the light goes in the tank, gonna be an open top may have to get some ole egg crate on to ensure theres no eager jumping fish.

may add my skimmer tomorow as well then thats pretty much all the hardware complete!

nano skimmer is in thats pretty much all my hardware finished now, just need to add a bit more substrate then it should be all done. o and need to make my little egg crate top, and continue watching rock.

pretty happy ive mangaged to keep the costs so far just under £100.

quick update cuc are in and a very nicely coloured zoa.

cuc consits of :

2 nerite
2 cerith
2 turbo
2 trochus

2 blue knuckle
2 red leg

+ lots of spare shells.

IMGP2215.jpg

IMGP2217.jpg

IMGP2221.jpg

IMGP2222.jpg

IMGP2231.jpg

IMGP2236.jpg

just a quick update:

IMGP2258.jpg

no fish just yet still just letting the corals settle in really for now.

Those zoas really do look stunning under those Aquarays.

Am really tempted by a set.

Looking really nice.

Have you decided what your first fish will be when it goes in.?

Those zoas really do look stunning under those Aquarays.

Am really tempted by a set.

Looking really nice.

Have you decided what your first fish will be when it goes in.?

thank you :) and thanks ski n bagu

pair of true percs is all i want in there, so thats all thats going in there.

adding some beautiful purple mushrooms too drip acclimitising now. im not going to trust the leds with lps i dont think so just going to stick to softies. just need to find some ultra colourful and unusual softies!

I think you would need a few more strips to be able to keep LPS and that would cost.

If you get some really nice zoas in colours different to what you have and as you say some other colourful softies it will look really stunning.

I recently got some frags off ebay and have some purple/green and purple/blue on the same rock, that sort of colour would look amazing with that shimmer.

True percs are a really nice choice, I have been so pleased with mine.

I presume there will be more photies when the corals are in, hoping so anyway.

you can deffinatly keep LPS under 2 strips. I had hammers, elegance, frogspwan under my duo before i went halides. Im not sure if id risk it under one.

thought id update, payday tomorow so might get a shrimp or few more zoanthids and a leather.

ive snuck a pair of true percs in there and theyve been in there since the 8th going very well. getting fed 4 times a day on flakes n looking good.

been quite a while since my last update but here it is, phone pictures so not amazing, and the true percs wernt playing ball.

Fts

IMG_0289.jpg

New!

IMG_0290.jpg

Ric:

IMG_0291.jpg

zoa:

IMG_0292.jpg

new zoas:

IMG_0293.jpg

hiding clowns

IMG_0294.jpg