Well I Finally Succumbed

debbie888

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi

I have been on the forum a good few month now,not really posted in this section.....anyway had a tank spare...nothing in it at all....did think of getting a female betta...but had not seen any at all in my LFS..so after my platy gave birth I thought right I will use it for that...but after moving some bigger fry I had into another tank...the new fry went in their old tank...so still a spare 30 litre tank...hmmm what to do?

I went to my local LFS this evening....to get a few bits and bobs....ok I ended up buying loads of stuff.... :rolleyes: I thought I will just have a browse round the tanks and see what they have got in....saw a male betta....he looked nice, but I have one in another tank and he was similar in colour to the one I have....and then I saw one I thought Hmmmm I think that is a female....(bloody hope so now)...I asked the woman in the shop...she said yeah I THINK it is a female....anyway after watching her for ages.....wandering about the tank...she was in with a load of black widow tetra...I think that is what they were anyway...I thought I bet she would love to come and live with me...in a tank all to herself (for now)...I said to the woman...I will take her please, didnt even ask how much she was...but a bargain at £2.99...she is now in the tank...having a nosey about!!

I was wondering if I try and get a pic if someone might tell me if she is a female...she has nice colouring...well I think so anyway....!

I have spent the last hour just watching her swim about...and she looks a lot calmer than she did in the shop....!

Debbie

i'm glad u can seea pic cichlids lol, u must hav superpowers lol :hyper:

thanks
paul

Can't wait to see some pics....especially if she looks like Tien :hey: :hey:

ahaha lol Netty, i very much doubt u'll convince her to let u have her girlie even if she does look like Tien :p

Sssssshhhhhhh....don't warn her Phoe...I was gonna use the element of surprise :hey: :lol: :lol:

Blimey still trying to get pics...although someone seems to think they have seen one...they have better eyes than me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I may have a couple...just gonna see how they turned out...she is a fiesty one...and will not pose for me...ha!

That's ok......I'll be here for a while now :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back