Well I Finally Succumbed

OK this is one...sorry pics are crap...i am rubbish with a camera...I shall post another couple....! I think she is lovely....nothing fancy but a very pretty lady...I think?

Forgive the red gravel it was my little girls choice...not mine...she has even named the fish...lol

Attachments

• betta_1.jpg
    betta_1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 27
and another one...got one more...I took about 50 shots and still didnt get a good one....!

Attachments

• small_betta_2.jpg
    small_betta_2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 27
Ooooooo she's purdy :wub: :wub: :wub: I love that colouring.....great choice.....I'll pm you my address to send her too :p :lol: :lol:

The last picture....sorry for the poor quality!

Just a quick quesiton...I have not fed her as yet...probably why she going frantic...either that or she is frightened of the red gravel...and bloody ornament my little girl chose....lol...I just wanted to let her settle in a bit....but would it be ok to feed her a little bit of something? She has settled down a lot since I put her in.

Thanks in advance.

Debbie

P.S If i had of not read this section I might never of thought of getting a female, but have seen some beauties on here...so I blame you lot... :p

Attachments

• small_betta_3.jpg
    small_betta_3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 26
i dunno why, but it looks like a male to me, just doesnt look female, and the fins need to regrow :)

Not sure of sex but it looks like she's got dalmation spotting like my Strudel had :good:

i dunno why, but it looks like a male to me, just doesnt look female, and the fins need to regrow :)

Really? Hmmmm well her fins do look short...a lot shorter than my male betta....do I need to add anything to help the fins grow...help I am a novice here? I thought she was female, but then again I have a tendancy to get things wrong...especially where males are concerned :lol: :lol:

i can see that netty, it just looks like a male whos had its fins severly nipped in the lfs

i reckon, once all grown back, ud be able to see its a male

nice fish debbie :)

PS She only wants to steal my Tien (avatar) lol

lol she wants to steal ur fish hahaha :nod: :lol:

Ha ha ha....I have read about Netty....the fish stealer.....Netty...I will give you a clue for a plan on stealing her....I live in a house...which has windows..Yorkshire.... :D

lol.......thanks for the clue.. just found you on multimap....I'll be up soon :lol: :lol:

just keep the water clean thru regular changes, and fins will grow back fine, u can see it had fin damage anyways, but i just reckon its a male, the body shape, its face even looks male lol xx

Most reactions

Back