Well Here It Is. What Do You Think?

loneranger

Reaction score
So after much de-salting the Osaka's now up, running and stocked. The set-up, as it stands is a Fluval Osaka 155, with 30ltr sump for floss and the heater, a fluval 205 canister running ceramics and sponges, a hydor nano pump for flow, and a 6x 24w T5 light unit.
I went with, apart from a couple of exceptions a South American theme, with a flock of Neons and a pair of Rams (risky I know, but I thought after running a reef, their requirements shouldn't be too hard). So have a look and let me know what you think.
IMG_20120120_194303-1.jpg

IMG_20120120_194740.jpg

IMG_20120120_194602.jpg

Ad

A very nice looking tank you have there. The rams are beautiful. I am not used to quite as many intrusions of hardware in a fresh tank but a sump and an external means lots of tubes in the back. The plant arrangement and tank layout are quite well done. I see you have avoided the common mistake of too much symmetry.

Thanks for the comments.
I agree with the comments about too much intrusion from the equiptment. It wasn't too bad untill I added the canister filter and powerhead, but I just can't see any way around that as I feel the tank really benefits from the flow.

Ad

Gosh I just love rams. Yours are beautiful! Love the layout as well. Good job. :)

Cheers guys, the rams seem to change colour and intensity throughout the day. Need to work on the equiptment clutter next. Ad

Most reactions

Back