Welcome To The Jungle

garyspence84 said:
Nice to see your keeping this thread going mate, its literally the only 1 I recognised since coming back.

And its still looking great too, you've clearly not lost your touch.
Thanks, yeah I think its a shame when journals get abandoned if theyre not finished.

RossC said:
Nice to see your keeping this thread going mate, its literally the only 1 I recognised since coming back.

Thanks, yeah I think its a shame when journals get abandoned if theyre not finished.
And lets face it.... tanks are never finished are they?

Looking good though brother, keep the updates coming.

Really interesting to see the progression and changes in this tank, it looks great in all the stages.

garyspence84 said:

And lets face it.... tanks are never finished are they?

Looking good though brother, keep the updates coming.

Will do mate :)

Blobfish said:
Really interesting to see the progression and changes in this tank, it looks great in all the stages.
Thanks

Great tank RossC... Love all the plants, i too would love to draw inspiration from this.. Can I ask, in the new layout, what is the plant at the back in the middle? Its tio the right of Pink Alternanthera, with the biggish leaves?

Thanks

ADW1988 said:
Great tank RossC... Love all the plants, i too would love to draw inspiration from this.. Can I ask, in the new layout, what is the plant at the back in the middle? Its tio the right of Pink Alternanthera, with the biggish leaves?

Thanks
Thank you, I think its anubias that you mean, the green broad leaves?

RossC said:

Thanks
Thank you, I think its anubias that you mean, the green broad leaves?

Ahh is that what it is? I've only ever seen it in small scale pics. Thanks really like that

Most reactions

Back