Websites

Phoenixfish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
well after my exams are over im going to set up a 24x12x15" tank/ 55lt but after doing some basic number crunching the end bill for intial set up is waaaay too much to buy from my Local (even though its a fairly resonable store) im starting to search the net and ebay for good prices but does anyone know any good sites for Hardware in the uk/or ships to the uk etc?

many thanks
currently neutral sided Luke

zooplus.co.uk always seem to flog at the cheapest prices (by far sometimes).

I am talking purely COST. I have never tried them & I cannot therefore speak for their levels of after sales service.

Regards,

Andy

ebay.co.uk obviously and

aquarist-classifieds.co.uk I just got a 50 gpd RO unit and a D-Deltec 'float switch system' for £55 delivered from a guy there.

thanks people ill give zooplus, and ive heard good news from A-c but never really looked on, also if my interpritation is correct Ro units must be pluged straight into the main water supply correct? if so ... $%£!

Also join associations and clubs. I know of several UK based marine related aquarium forums which would come up very quickly from a Google search. ANY association you join has members willing to help newbs out, and many offload equipment/tanks/livestock at bargain prices, because no second hand equipment goes for what it originally cost in this hobby. So, join a society locally, its the best thing ive ever done in this hobby! :D

for the tap connection do you A)usually get the tap connection B)is it part of the Ro machine and therefore i have to buy a perticualar Ro machine C) have to specially order it/go to the local hardware store etc? ill look in the area for a local group

Most reactions

Back