Websites Selling Bettas?

jenjen_82

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all
Does anybody know any websites other then bettaboys that sells bettas please? Or know of any breeders that post?

Have a look at bettabred.co.uk
They have lots of HM bettas

hi there are a lot of breeders on the facebook page betta splendens.
andy

Check out finz n tailz he's fab. You can find him on facebook, youtube, ebay and his own site (so everywhere lol) but the facebook page is the most up to date

Thanks will have a look. My friend reckons I like fish that look like orchids LOL

Preferably don't wanna pay £20+ either if possible lol

A little bit of everything and he's just about to order some more hmpk but if you asked him he would prob even get you some wild types too. He has mostly hm but plenty of others as well including a variety of females. Quite a few different ct as well. Really lovely guy, in it more for the fish than the cash is my impression.

AlmostAwesome, that sounds good. I'll be looking for a nice betta for next year. Could you PM me a link to his Facebook page?

Ah well that's the thing i guess. They are usually £25 + £12 shipping but for me i knew what i wanted and i wasnt worried about paying a bit to have it! Once i make my mind up...lol
Ruthy, will do!

I love my veil tail but would really like to have something a bit more fancy than him lol

Ah well that's the thing i guess. They are usually £25 + £12 shipping but for me i knew what i wanted and i wasnt worried about paying a bit to have it! Once i make my mind up...lol
Ruthy, will do!

The thing I worry about as I don't have the best luck in the world is I'd prob spend all that cash on a fishy and will prob die week later or something like that n I'll be well upset lol. There's a beautiful white and black 1 on there!

hi there are a lot of breeders on the facebook page betta splendens.
andy
Can't seem to find this :(

AlmostAwesome, that sounds good. I'll be looking for a nice betta for next year. Could you PM me a link to his Facebook page?
Me too please :)

Yeah I worry about that too but since I got a taste (ahem, so to speak) of the really fancy bettas there was no turning back!

I think hfc means this http://www.facebook.com/pages/bettasplendens/132054396829125

Well I'm suppose to be adopting a crowntail and he's green with red fins and want to seperate my 10g tank and get another preferably pinky/purple and white or blue and white. Had a panic moment earlier bought a Penn plax divider and found out there see thru but somebody put on here it goes opaque after a few weeks of being in the water

Most reactions

Back