Warning : Product

LOL If your skimmer was working it would be making some well odd noises right now :) like I said mate do not worry, we have all done this and it rarely goes badly

Never ever using it again! This was all for my blasted gorg too!!!

?? What where you doung with it? Have you trimmed it yet

Epo putty is a better alternative to d + d epoxy as it is not supposed to have this effect and it dries slightly harder. As others have said it's the d + d putty pulling oxygen out of the water to dry.

Lol. Yes trimmed it, just trying to stick it nearer the powerhead for more flow. What a nightmare night, seriously I've had the mrs crying tht Dory's gunna die!! Whilst I'm trying to find water, and carbon and stuff!! It's been a horrible night! All this after a few glasses of vino! :S

Well, my fault - but still not impressed with that stuff! I've fixed my skimmer too since I last posted. Just washed it all out and gave it a bang on the side!!

Seriously now I'm nakered!! Thanks for all ur help guys!!

Weez! Gorgs are wicked!! Dnt dis em!! :p

Cheers uriel - will rem that next time, if I ever need it again!! :eek:

No problem, hope the gorg perks up :) did you keep the bits you cut off?

Haha was joking, I have one too :p Although not sure it likes my tank haha, only little frag!
How are your CUC and corals reacting to this btw?

Weezawoo did you mount yours?

I seem to be seeing lots of new gorg keepers recently :)

Yes Sir!

I will tomorrow when I have my hands in the tank! Will I damamge it more tho? I dont have a scalpel and all scissors are rather blunt, would a knife work? Stanley?

The skimmer is going crazy!! Ok.. Things are hopefully working. I foresee my blue sponge going downhill now though. I've bagged it but may have been too late!!

I have kept the bits I cut off but what do I do with them mate!!

Most reactions

Back