Warehouse Aquatics

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Looking to order a tank/cabinet from Warehouse Aquatics (online) shop, has anyone here used them and if so how good are they, any problems?

They are coming up £20 cheaper for what Im looking to buy than anyone else!!

Oh well, I emailed them to ask if the tank I wanted was in stock, within 2 minutes, they replied to say yes it was and when the date for delivery would be!! So ive gone ahead an ordered it, fingers crossed it arrives when they say it will and no problems with the company.

You wait, now you will all come on and tell me how naff they are :lol:

I have had a couple of tetratec filters and other bits and bobs through them.

Never had a problem.

What tank have you gone for?

Juwel rio 180, I was gonna go with an aqua one, but seems they have condensation problems, so the juwel looked like the next best option size wise.

Thanks for the reassuance on the site :)

definatly agree are you near peterborough then or is there other outlets/ shops :good:

Used them myself too mate, very good service, prompt and very informative.

You should have no problem with them at all..

Well Im glad they have positive feedback, they were very quick on responses to questions, which is a rarity, so Im looking forward to getting my new tank :D

Good luck matey,

although i doubt you will need it.

pics if poss ?

I take it we are not talking live stock here lol

as my stockists pass in 2 days as standard and we are talking sand and miracle mud here and not live.

Not livestock, tank, delivery within 3 working days apparently, not via royal mail via courier.

Well that sounds like a top delivery service mate !

I dont think you are going to go wrong with them. If it helps any, i have waited 4 weeks for my tank to be built, along with sump and cabinet, so it is all worth the wait in the very end.

Dont forget to post some pics when you can ? I am inspecting my tank tomorrow prior to final fitting and delivery, then let the games begin lmao !!!!

taken from website:

Delivery
We can normally dispatch your items within three to five working days upon placement of your order and confirmation of payment received, subject to stock availability. Actual delivery times after dispatch will depend on courier used, and your delivery address. Mainland UK deliveries usually take 1-2 working days. Other destinations will take longer and you will be advised of this depending on the destination.

Warehouse Aquatics refuses to accept any liability for any delays in delivery once the goods have left our premises, due to circumstances beyond our control. All delivery dates quoted by us are estimates. However, if the purchase includes an additional charge for next working day delivery and this does not happen, then this additional charge will be refunded when proof of non-delivery within the agreed time is provided.

main info why it could of taken long is highlighted,

Well that sounds like a top delivery service mate !

I dont think you are going to go wrong with them. If it helps any, i have waited 4 weeks for my tank to be built, along with sump and cabinet, so it is all worth the wait in the very end.

Dont forget to post some pics when you can ? I am inspecting my tank tomorrow prior to final fitting and delivery, then let the games begin lmao !!!!

i get so excited when i am getting a new tank lol.

Most reactions

Back