Want Your Photos Published?

good o! keep them coming with your name aswell. im looking for more pics of tetras etc aswell. cichlids and odball pics are limited

get them all in! every pic! any fish!
thanks

Here is a picture of my son's oscar. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if it is a male or female. I absolutely love this fish and what a personality it has...
oscar005.jpg

My name is Tracy

Pacuboy I'm pretty sure you got those pictures off the internet, I'm sure that clown knife pic isn't yours.

You've said before you have no camera.

Now you see why we dont have a fish of the month comp any more :rolleyes:

one of my blushing angels and my synodontis occelifer, hope you like!! :good:
nathan gurd (nath1)

Attachments

• fish0206_023.jpg
    fish0206_023.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 45
  • fish0206_069.jpg
    fish0206_069.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 46
Yes some of them are off the internet. But I want them published. Are they going into a magizine??

If they're not yours, you can't give permission for someone to use them.

pacuboy you idiot. if i had chosen to use one of those pics i could have got sued. i do not wish to use any of your pics even if you took them yourself. thank you for your considertion. i hope one day you get sued. For LOTS AND LOTS

anybody else got some genuine pics of their own?
lots needed... thanks

Hello again Dany! Hope this project works out for you. Here's my best pics; PM me if you need the hi-res originals. ---Wendy Phillips, wendywc

When I had platies...
32.jpg

My young male plakat betta which I mistakingly thought was a female at this point.
angiecloseup.jpg

My bristlenose when he was younger.
bn5.jpg

And a more recent picture. Dang those snail eggs on the slate. :/
54.jpg

Also here are pictures of him younger with his hooks out...
bn2.jpg

Hooks in...
bn1.jpg

Belly shot...
bn3.jpg

One of my rummynose tetras.
40.jpg

pacuboy you fricking ass wipe. if i had chosen to use one of those pics i could have got sued. i do not wish to use any of your pics even if you took them yourself. thank you for your considertion. i hope one day you get sued. For LOTS AND LOTS

anybody else got some genuine pics of their own?
lots needed... thanks

I was just trying to help.

Most reactions

Back