Want Your Photos Published?

I am also curious. I saw in your profile that you are 15, is this book like for a school project?
Please tell us a little more about the book.

cory004.jpg

My Fave photo to date, of my big mama trilineatus.

i am 16 and this book is not for a school project. the book is planned to be published in MExico. my uncle has recently moved out there to live and after the recent publication of my grandfathers book which was also published in mexico i decided to write my own. there is a spanish publisher out there ( will not bother pronouncing her name) who will be publishing these books and they will then be flown back over.
if you are in any doubt of what the content may contain please pm me and i will send you a few pages to see. i know my age seems rather off putting but i ensure you the book will contain high quality writing and accurate information.
if you are in doubt of my work please dont hesitate to see a few sheets...
Dany

Here are some pictures of my pitbull plec, not the best of quality, but could be touched up a slight bit. Tell me if you want the pictures that aren't thumbnails.

Neal Stannard

Would you like some pics of a Common Pleco? Liposarcus Pardalis to be exact. I'll upload them if you are interested. (Have to ask my son to do it as I am an idiot on the computer). They are my own pics.

OK will upload in about 45 mins. My son is watching Stargate at the moment. :) Do you want some full tank shots as well?

yes please morgan.
and geo.. have you an email adress i can send these to? ill have to copy all the info onto word for ya as i doubt HIGHY youl have this program i have.

Here are the pics, feel free to use/reject any as you like.

100_0304.jpg

100_0302.jpg

100_0418.jpg

100_0288-1.jpg

:) PS The pleco is Liposarcus Pardalis (common) and is 12" including tail. The tank is a Juwel Rio300 with real plants.

As long as it's not some line for god knows what then you can use any of these, and as long as credit is given as you state:

5.jpg

4.jpg

Picture036.jpg

7.jpg

P1030401-1.jpg

Picture_0103.jpg

P1030384-1.jpg

Male_Zeb_showing_off_to_camera.jpg

2_Side_view-1.jpg

edited to add: If you decide to use any of these photo's then you will need to pm me for my name.

Every photo you publish on the net should rearly be water marked, i try to mark all my photo's
and i also use an invesable water mark so if there are any suspect photo's I can still trace them.

The hidden water marks are encrypted into the photo so even if some edit's the or copy's the photo the water mark is send readable.

However this is something u do have to pay to use (free with photoshop theough).

I alway's keep the original photo dated and sored this will then prove it's mine if action has to be taken.

Darkstar your plecs are gorgeous

Can i also ask that you dont swear, trying to mask it doesnt help as it can still be read.
Remember we have children on the forum.

Darkstar your plecs are gorgeous

Can i also ask that you dont swear, trying to mask it doesnt help as it can still be read.
Remember we have children on the forum.

Thank you, and that's not all of them.

I'll be more careful in future lol...consider my wrists slapped.

that addonis (not sure of the spelling) Darkstar is stunning, what size is it?

Is there any reason that certain posts have been removed? or is it just for general prunning purposes.

Most reactions

Back