Want You To Be Honest Here

nothing wrong with me at all honest guv
crazy_look.jpg

:shout:

wait you mean you guys aren't bots?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

wow u made me go all fluffy.. but i wasnt talking about me :lol:i ask for advise more often than anyone,and im surely grateful of everyones time, and as a rubbish typer it often takes me ages to say what i want to say etc.. so the washing waits the children wait ( they have learned to hate fishforums :lol: ) but a quick glance over what you posted yesterday and a thankyou.. even in vain, would make the most of us feel loved lol
i involve myself here because i love it here i love the way knowledge is absorbed,and i love it when i get the blame!! i also know that the post for Naughty T was a basic, cos i know her well enough, i get the feel- and besides she has a stunning car i can swap info for her car if she likes :lol:
no bt in all honesty, a quick, cheers, thanx, grassiass( i kno) whatever, and please please,, read thru the beginners ection first.. cos we are only going to send you back there.. the info in there is priceless :)

dont i bang on!!

I think one problem is that there are a small number of regular members that do generally give the wrong type of advice that corresponds with what the OP wants to hear, and therefore it becomes harder for us to get across that the info they have been given is incorrect.

see i told you its me :crazy:

rofl Is our Resident Snakehead expert being modest, You've even taught me a thing or two :hyper:

LOL!

i feel the same shelagh; but we are good people and i do it to get that sense of achievement...

i mean at school i aint no fantastic super star student and my work goes un-noticed, i play sport and had a few years when i was top in my school... but when i have good knowledge about something i just love to share it ..

i know i sound sad writing this, but hey! it can be a pain repeating and arguing with someone about something they haven't a clue about but i suppose we are trying out best for them not to kill fishes etc

Bagu

Ye know Shelagh.... this goes to the roots....... Sometimes, people expect you to give the answer that they have seen in the books, but..... in my experience.... you do get the deviations, and if that deviation is mentioned.... they are not satisfied with your answer.. Thinking you're a freak.....

Do not believe that which you read in books is the ultimate sollution..... there are some deviations which only experience will tell..... (books only gives the norm)... and it can be contradicted.

Wow thank's davo86 and shela :lol:
I have some book's hear from 1976 which say thing's liks arowana only grow to 14inches max,they have some great advice for general care but there max sizes and tank sizes leave a little to be desired, also anyone can write a book,which is only from that person's exsperience's...maybe we should write our own book tff's guide to fish keeping.... :huh:

u wanna read the platy n guppie book i "signed" when i was 8.. u coyuld get a full set up for foreign money ( well i was born in 72 ;) )

Wow thank's davo86 and shela :lol:
I have some book's hear from 1976 which say thing's liks arowana only grow to 14inches max,they have some great advice for general care but there max sizes and tank sizes leave a little to be desired, also anyone can write a book,which is only from that person's exsperience's...maybe we should write our own book tff's guide to fish keeping.... :huh:

thats an awesome idea! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

surely you were asking the basic questions once though
not aimed at anybody but if somebody didnt ask the basic questions and then put an oscar in an uncycled 20 gallon then you would only get annoyed and think they were an idiot at moan at them for not researching

Most reactions

Back