Walked down the betta isle...

:lol: I thought of JaJa the second I saw that fish! Now that he's out of the cup they look exactly alike. You can see he was lighter, but now that he has room he has colored up and deepened. They are so pretty...tell JAJA that JOJO says hello! :p

I fink you can have Simon and the ladies then. :nod:

We must remember though....5 for 5. :p

Deal, you can keep Julie :)

Poor girl, she's not even on and we're fighting over her and her fish. This forum does something to people -_- We're all crazy :S

Again Sorrell?!!? :hyper::hyper: Every time I come to the pictures section I see another "I got some new bettas" post. I'm very jealous, especially of the first betta. He's a doll :wub:

I'm not crazy. :grr:

My mom says all the cool kids try to bite their own ears. :nod:

Be forewarned cutechic, I'm going fish shopping tomorrow, but I'm going to try to control myself on the bettas.

This is really bad, I have to leave town to buy new betta tanks, my town can no longer support my habit :blink:

Sorrell said:
Be forewarned cutechic, I'm going fish shopping tomorrow, but I'm going to try to control myself on the bettas.

This is really bad, I have to leave town to buy new betta tanks, my town can no longer support my habit :blink:
Now that's how you know you're addicted :lol:

Looking for any specific type of fish, or just any that catch your eye?

Oh, and for the record: I think I'll be a teensy bit disappointed if I come home from work tomorrow and don't see another "new betta" post from you ;)

Acrobit, you are correct I have 26 *shhhh don't tell the husband, he has repressed the actual number!*

Cutechic, I am going to get some clown loaches for my mbunas and an ACF for my little boy, Mailbox died, I ended up euthanizing after Spencer went to sleep tonight. :-( I know he will be very excited to get his own frog though. :)

Yeah! I love clown loaches. :wub: Can't wait to see some pictures of them! :hyper:

I'm sorry that you had to Euthanize Mailbox. :byebye:

Did Spencer realise he was sick? I'm sure he'll love to get a frog. I had ADFs when I was younger, which I adored.

Yeah, I told him he was very sick and he said "He is sad his friend is died?" That almost made me cry. I took him to the movie tonight to make him feel better, and we'll try and get a frog tomorrow. I have had an ACF my entire life, but she still lives at my parent's house (also in town) and so we always have to take Spencer to see grandpa's frog. I think this will cheer him up. :)

Most reactions

Back