Various Tropical Fish

strangeworld2002

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Livestock: Albino Tiger Barb,Red Dwarf Gourami,Pearl Gourami,Cardinal Tetra,Boesmani Rainbow,Synodontis Angelicus Catfish,King Tiger Pleco,RTBS,Pink Kissing Gourami,Firemouth,T Barbs,Silver Sharks,Blue Acara,Salvini,Jewel,Snowball Plec,Raphael Cat
Quantity for sale: Various (see signature)
Reason for Sale: Changing to Marine
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Various (Make me an offer)
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: If you are interested in a specific fish, I will take a picture for you.

Livestock: Albino Tiger Barb,Red Dwarf Gourami,Pearl Gourami,Cardinal Tetra,Boesmani Rainbow,Synodontis Angelicus Catfish,King Tiger Pleco,RTBS,Pink Kissing Gourami,Firemouth,T Barbs,Silver Sharks,Blue Acara,Salvini,Jewel,Snowball Plec,Raphael Cat
Photograph: If you are interested in a specific fish, I will take a picture for you.

hi mate im interested in the snowball plec and maybe the silver sharks how big r the fish cheers

hi mate im interested in the snowball plec and maybe the silver sharks how big r the fish cheers

Hi,

I will take £10 for the snowball plec and £10 for the pair of silver sharks. The snowball plec I have a pic to hand of (see below) is about 4.5" the sharks I will get a pic but they are abut 6 inches each and I think there may be one female and one male as they seem to rub against each other a lot and one is significantly bigger than the other but they are the same age and eat the same amount of food.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/271/61808573.jpg

Hi,

The King Tiger plec is around 5inches. I would take £15 for it (cost £35 when it was 2inches) I do have a pic on my home computer I can upload later if your still interested. Let me know. Cheers.

Hi

I am interested in the Cardinal Tetras that you have for sale.

How old are they, juveniles or adults?

How much are you looking for, for them?

Thanks

Hi,

The cardinal tetra's have been in the tank for about a year now so they are adults. I was thinking perhaps £1.50 each, all 10 for £15?

Hi,

I will take £10 for the snowball plec and £10 for the pair of silver sharks. The snowball plec I have a pic to hand of (see below) is about 4.5" the sharks I will get a pic but they are abut 6 inches each and I think there may be one female and one male as they seem to rub against each other a lot and one is significantly bigger than the other but they are the same age and eat the same amount of food.

[URL="http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/271/61808573.jpg"]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/271/61808573.jpg[/URL]

hi that would be fine for the fish here is my email [email protected] if u email me then we can sort somthing out bout me picking them up thanks.shane

Most reactions

Back