Various Tropical Fish

Hi,

Everything in my 47 gal is available. List of fish is in my signature. I was going to sell the fish in my 55 gal too but decided to keep that tank going a bit longer.

Hi,

Unfortunately with me delivering the fish I would have to ask for a little more for the Raphael, perhaps £10. Its still a good price though as I paid £35 for the Snowball so even with the 2 fish its still a big saving on what I paid in total.

2 great fish for £25. Let me know, if you would just like to take the plec without the raphael then thats not a problem we will still go ahead with the arrangement.

If £10 is too much for the raphael make me an offer :good:

Hi, just wanted to check if you were willing to post to burnley?
I dont drive & my lfs is disgusting, interested in acara,jewel & salvini all depends on price though. Not sure what the others are lol defo not after sharks or barbs though :)

Hi, just wanted to check if you were willing to post to burnley?
I dont drive & my lfs is disgusting, interested in acara,jewel & salvini all depends on price though. Not sure what the others are lol defo not after sharks or barbs though :)

Hi there,

I am never quite comfortable with posting but I could deliver (probably for the same cost it would cost to post)

The salvini/jewel/acara I could do for £35 inc. delivery what do you think? if thats too expensive please make me an offer. Its a 60 mile round trip for me to deliver but I would be happy if the price was suitable.

Cheers
Adam.

I still have the following fish available for sale:

Male Blue Acara 3.5-4"
Female Salvini Cichlid 5"
Jewel Cichlid 4"
T Barbs (various sizes)
Silver Sharks 6" each

All fish are healthy and disease free coming from well established aquariums.

Hoping to shift these guys by the weekend. Collection is welcome or I may deliver within 30 miles of my home address.

bumpety bump

Looks like the lfs may have to take the remaining fish off me which would be a shame as last time I did that I found a few weeks later that my festivums were in with oscars and had no fins left :crazy:

I still have the following fish available for sale:

1x Male Blue Acara 3.5-4"
1x Female Salvini Cichlid 5"
1x Jewel Cichlid 4"
6x T Barbs (various sizes 3"-5")
2x Silver Sharks 6" each

All fish are healthy and disease free coming from well established aquariums.

The T-Barbs indigoj I would be asking for around the £20 mark for all 6. They are really peacful, active and eat LOADS! lol I think I paid £3-£4 each for them and they have grown a lot.

Most reactions

Back