Update on Molly - my clamped female

bettacrazy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey everyone,

thanks to all your advice, molly is starting to unclamp and become more active again. i'm so happy!!! :)

i used furan-2 which contains methylene blue and it worked! (my local pet supply stores doesn't sell methylene blue by itself!)

thanks so much again!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Yay, what a relief- I'm so glad she's on the road to recovery. She's lucky to have a mommy who pays such close attention to how she's feeling and who works so hard to make her feel better! I agree with JoKeR, pics would be great!!

z.

here's a picture of molly with her fins all fanned now.... the water is green due to the furan-2! :p

Attachments

• DSCF2577.jpg
    DSCF2577.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 25
here's my rescued boy, luigi... who's doing really really well.. he even blew a bubblenest!!! :D

Attachments

• luiginest.jpg
    luiginest.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 22
here's my ct girl (z. we still have to sort out the names!!! ;) ) what can i say... i'm such a proud mom!!!

Attachments

• DSCF2578.jpg
    DSCF2578.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 23
Molly looks fantastic!!! I sort of think of my CT girl as Qila. Is it ok if you name yours Aurora? BC and I are naming out CT girls after 2 belugas in the Vancouver Aquarium. I will get a pic of Qila as soon as I recharge the batteries in my digital camera!

z.

Luigi looks great too!

Most reactions

Back