Ukaps & The Festival Of Fishkeeping Pictures (sunday)

Honesty, I tell you, the fish was at least this big. It nearly took my face off...

PA140176.jpg

Sam

PA140176.jpg

Everytime I see a ram cichlid it just takes me back to that time, on the farm...

Yep thats right, during the operation they add a new bit of leg thats about this long, thats how I got to be this tall...

PA140176.jpg

Sam

The stand and tank looks quality, good job guys. Nice t-shirts too! :D

PA140176.jpg

By the power of raah!, I command you... be a good aquascape!
or
An Oscar this big would look good in there!

Great pics John thanks for putting them up.

sodding hosepipe ban what are we gonna do mate? i know....lets call it a terranium, they wont bat an eyelid just keep smiling and we'll be okay trust me.... i am the master. :flex:

PA140190.jpg

not sure why i said dont worry about the comp i dont drink much... i dont think your meant to drink a bottle of flourish! have you changed the prize or am i going mad? i thought it said a bottle of wine. lol

1. George and Graeme really struggled to come to terms with the rules of rock, paper, scissors.

2. The UKAPS possee were well prepared to deal with the first person to mention purple gravel or sunken galleons.

3. "I`m telling you Graeme, this substrate is definitely too coarse for planting HC".

4. "These cow pats I found in the field outside sure do smell a bit George, but they are going to make excellent root tabs".

Dave.

1. George and Graeme really struggled to come to terms with the rules of rock, paper, scissors.

2. The UKAPS possee were well prepared to deal with the first person to mention purple gravel or sunken galleons.

3. "I`m telling you Graeme, this substrate is definitely too coarse for planting HC".

4. "These cow pats I found in the field outside sure do smell a bit George, but they are going to make excellent root tabs".

Dave.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the winner is..... :hooray:

You really want that fertiliser, huh? I love this, only you guys will go out of your way to out do each other for a bottle of s***!!!

llj

John are you sure this one can't be included??? Tee hee hee :shifty:
PA140179.jpg

Llj, but the pics are quite funny. I'm not in it for the comp, I just thought it would be fun!

PA140185.jpg

:whistle: "We're caught in a trap
I cant walk out
Because I love you too much baby..."

George's Elvis impersonation to entertain the masses outside Grace land(s).

Hi All, Here is my list of the three winners of what i thought were the funniest captions, Themuleous (Sam), Jimboo (James), and Dave Spencer, All you guys will be e-mailed so i can get your addresses to send your plant food to you, well done very funny indeed, regards John

Woo Hoo! I`ve actually won something.

I must be the greatset aquascaper of all time! :rolleyes:

Dave.

Most reactions

Back