UK MEET 26.03.05

hey toggle talks the same as me ye olde london folk :p so alrighty govener ill meet you chaps on saturday as long as theres some nice tea yum yum :p

rightio old chaps :p

No can do I'm afraid :(

I will be heading off down to Kent after the meet as my friend is having a baby tomorrow (being induced).

Sorry

Arfie

Hey,

Looks like I might not be able to come to the meet. Trains from London Liverpool Street to Clacton stop at 10:18, and if I miss this train, im screwed basically as I'd prob have to sleep rough on a bench or summit, lol

If i did go it would mean I would have to leave about 4/5pm

:-(

I think that's about the time we left last time too toggle.

I'll be getting into Birmingham station at 10.56am ish (need to grab a birthday card and a CD from somewhere before we meet)

OK so 12 noon by the little fountain right outside the entrance to the Sea Life Centre?

what an ass I didn't read this earlier, i probable would of been able to get the day off work.

and passed my driven a couple of days ago so could of driven up with toggle.

Dam you Paul!

your work sucks with Annual Leave, lol

*cough* brings up memories with download festival *cough*

.........................................................................^toggle goes n crys in corner^

aaaaaaaaaah toggle u gotta go u just gotta gotta gotta!
and yeah we left bout 5 last time anyway so it wouldnt matter.

Yep, we were there for about a couple of hours, then got some food and a couple of drinks then left about 5ish.

So that kills that excuse :thumbs:

Arfie

lol, ok ill speak to Vixen tongiht about train times..

guess im comming then :D

Hey mods, this can be unpinned now, we've been and pics are posted Here courtesy of lady_tanksalot :thumbs:

Thinking of next place to meet, I wanna go to "The Deep" in Hull and see the new Twighlight Zone, with deepwater exhibitions, I also love the elevator ride through the tank.

Also fancy another trip to see the sharks :hyper: at "Blue Planet" in Ellesmere Port.

Then there is the London Aquarium, Plymouth oh and hows about a day at Alton Towers :dunno:

Arfie

Any of the above are fine by me especially since I'll hopefully be driving soon.

Most reactions

Back