Trev's Freshwater Story

looking-glass said:
great pics :) hes in fantastic condition :)
Thank you very much!

Cleaned up and moved things around tonight. Not sure how I feel about it though. Just wanted to break the tank up a little bit.

image.jpg

Some details and hootie vs hootie

image.jpg

Nice shots trev.  Looks like hootie doesn't like the way that other red devil is looking at him. hahaha. 

EllieJellyEllie said:
Awww!!!! I love them so much! :wub:

Great tank!

Thank you, Ellie!

Ryan10 said:
Nice shots trev.  Looks like hootie doesn't like the way that other red devil is looking at him. hahaha.
Lol he really didn't. I think he was a little mad cause of how how long I took to clean up this time.

He's pretty aggressive. Bangs his face on the glass anytime I walk in the room. Bites the vacuum when I clean his tank. Usually he'll get tired and hide in his cave though. He's not bad during feeding. Just tried to grab everything out of my hands haha if you put your hand near his cave when he goes in there, I'm sure he'll make you regret it. I don't feel like testing it out. :)

First attempt at video posting. Anyone have advice on how to put the actual video on here instead of the link.

http://youtu.be/DQ6WQc_-OZc
Never mind haha it posted in haha
http://youtu.be/T-H77GN1pmE

Ryan10 said:
What a mean dude...I like it.
He's definitely entertaining. You know he's really mad when you can hear the glass banging across the room lol

spent some time with my dude the other day. He's really starting to get some size in the new tank.

13564905043_2857773fdd.jpg

Moved the 20 around. Messing with gravel levels can be fun.

13565201244_5169744cb4.jpg

Alright, so I decided to add another one to the collection. Picked up a new 10 gal. My idea is to keep it clean and empty. Bare bottom, with a centerpiece decoration of some sort. Stocking might be a betta with a school of something tiny like white cloud minnows. Got an led desk lamp for cheap to be the spot light. Hope you all like it.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Can't wait to see it done man.  I like the lighting effect.

Most reactions

Back