Today I Went To My Lfs And Bought............

seffieuk

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Reaction score
Today I went to my lfs and bought:

3 x packs of frozen mysis
A tub of phosban

and I gazed at a lovely Porcupine puffer and he gazed back :wub:

Seffie x

on a side note, there was a dead porcupine puffer on the beach the other night. It was about the length of my foot. Beautiful specimen.

Today at my LFS I brought 3 scarlet reef hermit crabs, 4 turbo snails, 3 trochus snails and a pot of goldfish food.

Do fish eat blood worms?? I see them for sale but they sound like they're going to eat my fish or suck their blood or something!! There's something else they sell aswell. Are they nutritious??

Yesterday I went to my lfs and bought, well my sister Trod bought, a large peppermint shrimp and Humphrey the sea hare :good:

ps Yesterday I went to a lfs and they had a tank full of bleached nems - it was heartbreaking :sad:

Seffie x

Today I am going to my LFS to get a none return valve for my auto top up. :grr:

Because yesterday while we where out, it back siphoned and flooded my breakfast room :sad: and in turn this left my sump dry which caused my nearly new {weeks old} return pump dead £££, so yep I am really peed of today with the silly f in thing and not to mention SWMBO reaction :flex: :shout: :rip:

I didn't go to my LFS today :sad:

But I ordered a new light recently :hyper:

Bloodworms are fine for our fish to eat, they're only called that because of their red color

Well today at my lfs i bought a nice orange sun coral, and a some red mushies.

Tomorrow i will be going back for a pink sun coral and a duncan :)

Today I came back with two beautiful little Clibanarius vittatus hermits. They had been taunting me in the store for well over a month (the agony!) while I sorted out a larger setup for my existing vittatus.

Most reactions

Back