To Get A Female, Or Not?

Most probably cupboard love :lol: :lol: :lol: We did have a red dragon female that we wanted to breed with Draco but she was never well enough and died last week :( But we do have another couple of females that will probably be a good match.

ahh no :( sorry to hear that.. id like to breed fred, but i dont think id be able to.. id make a mess of it, so im gona research and try when ive got money! :crazy:

That's the best thing to do and also to have everything ready and prepared before you start. You also need to start culturing Microworms beforehand too so you have something to feed the fry and once they're a week old they move onto eating Baby Brine Shrimp. My first spawn I was running around like a headless chicken and panicking over everything. I'm abit more chilled out now that I know what to expect :lol: But you will get loads of help if you do decide to do it :good:

i agree.. i dont think i would know where to start!! i dont think id have room for the extra tanks either! ive already got 4 in a tiny house :p

I know what you mean. We've only got a small place and have 6 tanks plus spawning tanks and growout tanks (which are in the bedroom) :lol:

mhmm.. my boyfriend said that he would have the female, and fry/juvi's at his house, so there's always that.. like i said earlier tho, id love to try it, but dont have the confidence, funds, or knowledge to actually have a stab at it :)

Just take your time with it. We spents months researching and getting advice from people before we started. So feel free to ask away anytime.....we all had to start somewhere :good:

my best bet really :) cheers for ur help, ill be callin on you when i get goin on it i think :p

Most reactions

Back