Tips On What To Put In Tank As Decoration

You could try to find some really nice rock work? Iwagumi ( seiryu ect ) rocks are lovely.

I just added rock a few days ago (to a 10 gallon) and it made all the difference in the world as far as the tank looks and the way the fish act.

Mine have a lego city to live in :blink:

They love it, the Krib has taken up residency in the breakdown truck, the convict in the garage and the office space seems to be a popular meeting spot! They love swimming through the structures and then up into the live plants which fill higher up the tank.

Thought I'd think a little out of the box lol

Mine have a lego city to live in :blink:

They love it, the Krib has taken up residency in the breakdown truck, the convict in the garage and the office space seems to be a popular meeting spot! They love swimming through the structures and then up into the live plants which fill higher up the tank.

Thought I'd think a little out of the box lol
Hey do you think you could share some pics with us of you tank? I'd really like to see this! :good:

Here it is:
IMG00001-20100118-1741.jpg

Now that is cool! The best part about it is you can always change thinks the possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing! :good:

Only issue is getting the #40## thing to stay down! I weighted it down with gravel or if you are brave, you can build it in the tank then the water fills the bricks :shifty:

I wanted a new look and couldn't face paying the prices for decorations from the LFS. Granted, the lego cost more but I think it looks cool.

Go have fun peeps :good:

Most reactions

Back