Time-laps Footage

Excellent. As a mod, that is one of the most interesting and well done videos I've seen here. Thanks for sharing that with us. I learned from it. I put a link in our moderator section. Kudos. SH

quit right too!!! deserves recognition.

tanks a lot would you mind if i link that vid else where?

Thanks for the positive feed back! Definatly going to do another on my main tank as a result from this feedback. I will just have to give it a good clean and fill in all the substrate so they have to move it around again.

tanks a lot would you mind if i link that vid else where?

No problem boboboy, link away!

Excellent! I'm considering upgrading my digi camera soon so might consider one with a time-lapse feature! Never thought of that before! Very inspiring post.

That was very interesting. Well made. I agree with the others, a first rate job.

:good: Wow thats awsome i wondered how you made vids like that? an the way all that substrate moved was just amazing :good:

The fish in the picture is a female Metriaclima aurora, the male (in my main tank) is larger and has a bigger yap, so he is even more of a dozer than she is. I will try and do another clip of the "shifting sands" in my main tank.

Well I set up the camera this morning to record (time-laps) my main tank and the "shifting sands". The camera ran for the day taking photos at intervals of one minute! I thought to myself that I was going to get another bit of great video footage similar to the first video based on the amount of substrate that my fish move in a normal day.

Well it didnt happen!

Granted the fish moved some substrate about and it is visible but it is no way near the same as the first vid. I will try again sometime soon when they are in more of an substrate moving mood.

Second Time laps movie

This video is still fairly impressive when you see all the colours! It could be like the new sony brava add with the bouncing balls! Bouncing fish!

Both vids are amazing! :good: After watching the first one I was hoping there'd be another to follow! Really helps you see and concentrate on things in the tank other than the fish, things that you might not notice too much at first!

Would love to see a planted tank version like this, it would bring something extra to the planted tank journals

Most reactions

Back