Thoughts on my pond

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So here’s my pond I just set it up a couple of weeks and is ago here’s a photo
83CF4265-34BD-49E9-85BB-145AAEA32028.jpeg
rite now I got two male dumbo but I have to order the females online.

Last edited:
W pond you should get plants around it, what do you use for filter and do you use heater

W pond you should get plants around it, what do you use for filter and do you use heater
i really just got a pump pump from bunning just picked a random one out. i don't use heater now but im going to get one in winter but i need one with a long cable

Dumbo guppy’s are the coolest guppys once my tank is ich free and I get my other 10 gal tank imma start breeding them. Do you have pics of them?

i really just got a pump pump from bunning just picked a random one out. i don't use heater now but im going to get one in winter but i need one with a long cable
Use a extension cable like 10-20$ on Amazo, also how cold does it get in the winter in Australia ? Cuase in wa it get hella cold like I can only keep goldfish.

Use a extension cable like 10-20$ on Amazo, also how cold does it get in the winter in Australia ? Cuase in wa it get hella cold like I can only keep goldfish.
In but is Brisbane last winter it got down to like 4 which isn’t that bad but still really cold but we’re going into summer now so I don’t have to worry about the heater for a while

In but is Brisbane last winter it got down to like 4 which isn’t that bad but still really cold but we’re going into summer now so I don’t have to worry about the heater for a while
bru were going into winter 💀

i by my male dumbos at lfs but im going to order some female dumbos guppys online because none of my lfs have the female dumbos guppys.
if you have not already got the dumbo guppies from the store, you might as well order it from the same place so they breed more "true" :)

Y
if you have not already got the dumbo guppies from the store, you might as well order it from the same place so they breed more "true" :)
Yeah that’s true I might move the dumbo guppy’s into my other tank and then get some males with the females but the females might come pregnant already.

Y

Yeah that’s true I might move the dumbo guppy’s into my other tank and then get some males with the females but the females might come pregnant already.
the females will probably most definitely be pregnant if they were raised with males!

Most reactions

Back