This Is What Fish I Keep.

thanks every one, im glad to be here.

the reason my tank has no decor in it is its so hard to keep clean. the tank is 4ft wide and i carnt reach the bottom at the back now never mind cleaning round decor. plus i like my rays to have all the floor space possible and they love me for it.

you wouldent belive the xback is 15"/16"
silver 14"
flagtail about 8"
rays 7"+ disc (still only babys)

How long have you had the motoro sting rays? Their so tiny compared to CFC's. What is their sex? That is such an awesome tank!!! :drool: How do you vacum clean the back of the tank on the left hand side, do you stand on a chair or something?

What type of fish is that with the bars on it's tail? That is very pretty.

And that tank is so massive!!! Whew, I'd sure hate to have to vaccum that monster..I bet it takes forever! It certainly is nice though.

you need to mod yourself a wire coathanger mate! :p nice tank; i thought it resembled T1KARMANN's... it was the gravel and the aro's that tweaked my attention :lol:

ive had the rays about 3 weeks now, they are still babys. the rays i had the last time were 15" across the disc. these new ones have a lot of growing to do yet. im hopeing to add another 2 females asap.

it takes me about an hour and a half to do a full gravel vac and 90 gal water change, yes i have a set of steps so i can reach the back.

sometimes I scare my parents saying "someday Your're going to come home and see the sofa gone and an arrowana tank there instead." :p

I can't wait to get my own place so I can get myself a tank like yours!

you need to mod yourself a wire coathanger mate! :p nice tank; i thought it resembled T1KARMANN's... it was the gravel and the aro's that tweaked my attention :lol:

we both redone our tanks at the same time and also and got out aros from the same guy at the same time about 6 months ago now

and thought we would come hear to pose them as we have burnt out the other sites
:)

Most reactions

Back