Thinking About Taking The Plunge...

if you do want it il even see if i have a spare air pump i can throw in so youve got everything but again its upto you

ok im turning my laptop off now so let me know ever way :good:

bae..not trying to destroy your sale here, honest, but is it not best to buy a skimmer capable of dealing with twice your water volume

duno to be honest ive got a v2 400 on my 400 and it works fine, ever way let me know :good:

Unless you have a large refugium with a huge amount of Macroalgae growth, or a Miracle mud system, go with a skimmer that is suitable for double the aquarium size.

Very rarely does the actual lph match what the manufacturer claims.

sorry to hijack

but do i need to change my skimmer as i only have an external with lr in as my stats are fine so youve worrried me now

double post soz

oops, nother hi jack here....bae if your stats are ok I wouldn't worry..as your stock grows or is added to just keep an eye on the levels and upgrade if required

Question - If i order the Juwel HIlight lighting thing, can i use arcadia bulbs or do i have to stick to juwel? Thanks
Finlay
:cool:

I think you need the 80 cm i bar don't you?

If you get the arcadia you can put any make of tube in :good: but it will not fit as snuggly as the juwel i bar, you pays your money and takes your choice. Also if you buy the juwel you can only buy the juwel tubes, but imo they are better tubes anyway, give more Kelvins

Seffie x

Cool :good: I think i will stick with the official stuff that was made for the brand.

UPDATE!!!!
Brought up the conversation with my mum on the way home :p Good news!!! She seems fine with it! She said that yeah of course it was ok and that it was my money so i can choose how to spend it! Then she asked me how much it would cost and i said about £150 for the equipment alone, she said - oh that isnt that much :blink: lool, anyway, this project is now full steam ahead :p CANT WAIT!!! Also - she asked where the current fish would go, and i told her all the options... and then she suggested getting a smaller tank for them, apparantly my room is like a LFS anyway :blush:
OKAY, now full steam ahead guys :hyper:
Thanks again for all of your help :wub:
Finlay
:cool:

P.S Seffie, i measured the legnth of the unit, and got 69cm so i think its the 70cm one

Most reactions

Back