There's Something In The Water...

K.J.

LUK ITS A FUZBALL
Reaction score
-_- Typical walmart syndrome, I'm down five fish in a week. My two favorite fish are dead. Utterly and thoroughly dead. And worse of all, I'm in such a rut with my bettas I want to breed pet store fish. I'm my own worst enemy.

the only fish that lived long (still living) that i got from walmart is my plec. common :| everything else just kept dying...

Thanks guys. My precious DT was from walmart; never seen a prettier fish! Perfect loves with steel blue. But I dunno. If I chart off a good place to buy them, I might do it. I'm looking for DTs, CTs, or anything except VTs.

Try walmart(sorry) for some DTPK males, and some dt females. I recently got a DT girl and a DTPK boy, for 1.89 each. Dumb walmart, they had him as a female, he was ovbiously a male, flaring at everyone, long ventrals, pointy anal fin, no egg spot. Haha, im sure he was embarresed to be under the feemale section

Yeah Walmart is good for DTs (don't be hatin'...) I've only tried one (where I got my steel blue DT) but I'm gonna look.

Ooh i can send you a Delta girl, free, only 15$ shipping!

Sorry... My mom will butcher me if I spend any more on bettas :rolleyes: The sixty dollar pair that died might have been the hair that broke the camels back... would love to, though.

Walmart is the pits..........................down down fall. down down fishes. Then rise rise fishes. Breed breed fishes. The I will feed feed fishes.I want to get some gold fish or some tropical fish. You can sure darn keep them together!

I would highly suggest trying to contact a local breeder or a US breeder. I have personally dealt one with one is CA and it was fine. If you keep on 'rescuing' Bettas from Walmarts and Petsmark and Petco you are just feeding the flame. If you want to breed bettas, breed QUALITY bettas.

I would highly suggest trying to contact a local breeder or a US breeder. I have personally dealt one with one is CA and it was fine. If you keep on 'rescuing' Bettas from Walmarts and Petsmark and Petco you are just feeding the flame. If you want to breed bettas, breed QUALITY bettas.

Petfish? Is that who you're talking about? I *might* order from him. But, that's still three weeks allowance away...

Damn K.J. your good. Just make sure that you ask to ship them with extra caution. The packaging was a bit flimsy, but the Bettas all arived top quality.

P.S. Also ask them to give them a bit more water then they usually do.

Yeah. I've decided to buy a HMPK gold pair from him. Like the fact he adds extras lol... I'm prepared now! :rolleyes: I should be able to order them next week, since I remembered I had a fifty dollar check coming in from last week, and twenty dollars from a bit of work I was doing. I think the imported fish are less hardy, must be the stress of shipping or something :unsure: The pair is still $50 since I decided to do express this time, but hopefully third time's the charm!

Most reactions

Back