There Here!

petalpoppy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
poppy has given birth :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

5 pups 4 boys 1 girl

2 black
3 ginger

she still has one in there spoke to the vets and they said if nothing happens by morning give them a ring

they are soooooooooo adorable

pics in the morning once mummy is a little more comfy

petalpoppy

xx
SP_A0837.jpg

SP_A0838.jpg

SP_A0839.jpg

SP_A0840.jpg

SP_A0841.jpg

oh wow congrats!! the ginger ones are called blenheim by the way (my nan has 3)

pics pics pics!!! :hyper:

pics now added guys

poppy is doing fine we had an emergency rush to the vets in the middle of the night as she wasnt looking so good and it turns out the "other puppy" was a placenta

she was given an injection and all came out fine

shes back to normal now

5 healthy pups and a very healthy pop :wub:

another little update poppy is being the best mum she can be and is point blank refusing to go out to the toilet im talking claws out in the floor lol

thats motherly love at its best :wub:

shes all tucked up in her basket and is loving every minute of being a mum the first little squeak and shes there seeing whats up

oh i love her so much my little poppy :wub:

still telling petal off every 5 minutes thou lol

xx

another little update poppy is being the best mum she can be and is point blank refusing to go out to the toilet im talking claws out in the floor lol

thats motherly love at its best :wub:

shes all tucked up in her basket and is loving every minute of being a mum the first little squeak and shes there seeing whats up

oh i love her so much my little poppy :wub:

still telling petal off every 5 minutes thou lol

xx

Awww bless thats so cute! my cats just had kittens as well and its so lovely watching the mums making sure the babies are ok!

Awww bless thats so cute! my cats just had kittens as well and its so lovely watching the mums making sure the babies are ok!
[/quote]

ahh piccys!!! they are sooooo adorable when there that tiny

petalpoppy

little update puppies are all doing fine and poppy has finally gone outside to the toilet lol love her

petals still not allowed near them but she has at least let her have a look from a suitable distance haha

there so cute they got such big tummys and tiny little legs and bums :)

petalpoppy

xx

oh wow congrats!! the ginger ones are called blenheim by the way (my nan has 3)

pics pics pics!!! :hyper:

Solid ginger savs are called 'ruby', the blenheims are the ginger and white ones.

They are adorable!

they re so adorable. congrats.... it might not be the case but in the first pic poppy look abit tired after the birth. lol

congrats to you and poppy, they are adorable. The worst thing i found when my dog had pups was letting them go, they become part of the family so quick, the amount of people i turned down cause i didn't like the look of them, and i still haven't quite got over letting my favorite go, its my biggest regret. She sounds like a great mom. Keep us updated with pics
regards Angel

Congrats. I wish I could have the little black and tan one! And pleas do keep us updated with pics! I've heard naming them makes it hearder to let them go.

Most reactions

Back