The Tff T-shirt Page

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
OK...let's put the magfloats down, finish your water change and have some fun. I obviously had too much 'free time' on my hands tonite. Hope this lightens the day. Uh....any names listed were simply culled from the homepage and no prefences are to be inferred. LOL.

TFFT2.jpg

TFFT4.jpg

TFFT7.jpg

TFFT8.jpg

TFFT3a.jpg

TFFT5.jpg

TFFT6.jpg

HAHAH! They are brilliant SH :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like them alot! Especially TFF P.D. and "DSB: It isnt what you think"! :)

That's hilliarous !
hysteric.gif

They're all great, but I love the second to last one !

Tell Arfie that not ALL mods stuffed shirts.....LOLOL. Maybe a few more to come. SH

Tell Arfie that not ALL mods stuffed shirts.....LOLOL. Maybe a few more to come. SH

:lol: I know that matey ;)

Love the Armani one, very clever :good:

Seen the "holy @$&*" one done with a diver looking at an air guage ;)

Nice work :D

Arfie

Cool, my name on there. :lol:

Maybe a few more later. SH

Yeah, do one for the Planted tank section! Those are super cute! If only we could actually get TFF T-shirts, that would be kind of cool, in a wierd sort of way.

Quality! There must be someone out there with a t-shirt printing friend!

Is it really sad to ask what on earth the seconds to last one on the original post is all about? Having a very 'monday' sort of day today :S

If only we could actually get TFF T-shirts, that would be kind of cool, in a wierd sort of way.

You know ReefCentral dont you llj? They have there own "product line". Including T's, coffee mugs, the Classic "RC Thong", bibs, coasters, clocks, buttons, caps, postards, BBQ apron, a teddy bear, bags, and my favourite, the Reef Central License Plate frame! :lol:

Most reactions

Back