The Tea Lovers Thread

No, Badger, No! A thousandX NO!
2ECE34D9-7A40-487D-92F7-077A8F9BF321.jpeg

I love frappuccinos! I have to be honest though, I hate the coffee from Starbucks... But there is one starbucks out of town where we actually became friends with the barista, and she makes the coffees and frappuccinos REALLY good. And there is one starbucks less than 5 mins away from home... There is only one barista there that actually can make them not taste really bland.

I have never had cream and sugar tea... I want to one day

I haven’t been in a Starbucks for years. My favorites had >500 calories, mostly fat from heavy & whipped cream & sugar. I exercise lots & stay on the thin side. Sure this isn‘t a problem for you, but the US obesity rate is 20% for <18. & Grande for >18 .

I think the Starbucks beans are excellent, buy waaay overpriced. I order 5 pd bags of beans now from a Pennsylvania roaster, as good as any & far less expensive. We grind them fresh every morning.

Never got into tea other than Snapple & the like.

*shudder*
Any form of coffee ever is gross
It's like licorice, once you have it you can't get the flavor out of your mouth
I wish I tested positive for a coffee allergy (but instead I have allergies to basically everything else)
I felt the same way until college. Never drink it black. Mostly flavored these days with a high protein chocolate drink.

I'll drink a little coffee every once in awhile, even though I'm allergic to it. I love tea. Chai lattes are one of my favourites

I like the comment on licorice and coffee. Both are among my favourite tastes, and it's interesting to see someone who doesn't like them connect them. A cup of really dark roasted coffee, and then some licorice, mmmm.
I like strong, stand your spoon up in it black tea too.
And rooibos tea is fantastic for putting tannins into a fish tank.

Most reactions

Back