The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

I'll check it out now...............

Not bad, but not quite as good yet.  I do appreciate the "no snooping" aspect though............

Ruskull said:
I'll check it out now...............

Not bad, but not quite as good yet.  I do appreciate the "no snooping" aspect though............
figured you'd like it..

it's my search engine of choice now..

OH NO. NSA WILL KNOW YOURE CONVERTING TO THE TREACHEROUS METRIC SYSTEM!

It's nice to browse incognito, even if you don't have anything to hide.

I don't trust the Gubberment, not for a second.  The IRS has admitted to singling out Conservative groups for extra scrutiny, and thanks to that doofus Snowden we now know that our trusty Gubberment is snooping in all all our calls, emails & texts.  I don't need them trying to audit me just because I oppose the policies of this joke of an administration.  Eric Holder may be the most incompetent Attorney General we've ever had!  His favorite responses include "I don't know" and "I don't remember."

Rant over............

Ruskull said:
It's nice to browse incognito, even if you don't have anything to hide.

I don't trust the Gubberment, not for a second.  The IRS has admitted to singling out Conservative groups for extra scrutiny, and thanks to that doofus Snowden we now know that our trusty Gubberment is snooping in all all our calls, emails & texts.  I don't need them trying to audit me just because I oppose the policies of this joke of an administration.  Eric Holder may be the most incompetent Attorney General we've ever had!  His favorite responses include "I don't know" and "I don't remember."

Rant over............
qft

Hey Lovelies!!!

Angelfish spawned again today.. I am leaving the lights on until the eggs hatch..

Hey Homies!

My son started Football practice so I've been a bit scarce 'round these parts.  Gotta support my li'l man...........and so far he's doing great.  I even fit in a water change  after last night's practice.

Hey Lovelies!!!

Priming the pump so to speak.. aboot to do a water change on the 37 gallon...

Hey lovelies!

Got the drift wood for my 55 gallon today and made a decent hard scape. Plants coming tomorrow and then I can transfer the fish so ill put up a pic once I'm done.
On another note baseball has already begun. Been taking pitching lessons. 1 per week. Had 3 already, learned 2 new pitches and my fast ball is about 5-10 mph faster. Now I throw mid-high 60s which isn't terrible. :)

That's great news MoF, always keep learning regardless of what sport you do. 

Not much to report on the fish front, although one of my Mbuna is starting to colour up
smile.png

As for me, utterly miserable! Had key hole surgery on my ankle, on Monday. I play football (soccer) and was expected to return to action in 6-8 weeks, however the operation was more complicated. Now on crutches for 6 weeks (none weight bearing on foot), and potentially up to 12 months for a full recovery. Completely gutted and already sick of lying on the sofa watching tv/playing xbox!

Good luck with the baseball, I watch the Yankees when visiting family in NY, sometimes watch them on ESPN too.

Hey lovelies!

Had school orientation today. For my schedule and everything. First day of high school Monday :)

Hey Lovelies!!!

Taking the wife out to celebrate our anniversary..

I guess I finally has to shave off my playoff beard..

Hey lovelies!!!

My clippers were dead.. So my beard got a stay of execution.. Did clean up my face for the lil lady..

Most reactions

Back