The Missus Is Gonna Kill Me......

I remember this time last year when I told my parents I'd ordered a custom-made tank for the living room..

When it arrived I was at work, and my mum phoned to say 'it has arrived, there are 4 people trying to carry it.... it's huge!!!!' she was not impressed (she went a bit mental, actually haha) and when I came home and saw it I burst out laughing. But hey, you get use and frankly I doubt my mum would swap it for anything smaller.

Plus, then she'd be extra p***ed cuz you not only bought a larger tank, but then proceeded to break the table, ruined the carpet and generally make a big giant mess with it. ;) if she's already in a mood, why risk making it worse! :hey: :shifty:

Lol! I was just about to say this.

And just to add, at least you can appease her now by saying you're going to pick the stand up tomorrow so it's only temporary. :D

My thinking exactly....

Its all fine, shes happy.....er im getting the stand and im ordering in pizza just to sweeten the deal.

A job well done me thinks ;)

I blame you guys for advising me im over stocked! lol
PIZZA?! I will have to have a word with your DW - I would have held out for a lot more :hey: :lol:

I remember this time last year when I told my parents I'd ordered a custom-made tank for the living room..

When it arrived I was at work, and my mum phoned to say 'it has arrived, there are 4 people trying to carry it.... it's huge!!!!' she was not impressed (she went a bit mental, actually haha) and when I came home and saw it I burst out laughing. But hey, you get use and frankly I doubt my mum would swap it for anything smaller.
Love it (but I would have gone mental if my kids did that too!-nimby I know!!!)

Looks good, definitely looks better on a stand than on a dining table! ;) :lol:

I believe Sevs would work with Oscars, but you'd probs be better asking in the New World section.

Very nice tank.

A word of advise about the misses......leave the tank for a while (say six months) and then start genlty hinting that you need a bigger tank.

I had to literally nagg my other half about getting a tank for over a year and then he relented.

Most reactions

Back