The Fish That Threatened National Security

TSA agents in the airport are the worst. Last February, I was on a trip for the military with my coworker. My friend he forgot to put his knife in his checked baggage. Well the knife happend to be an automatic opening knife, well his bag was x-rayed and they saw the knife. The look on his face was priceless, that look of !@#$. Well the TSA guys had a fit, first it being a knife, and finding out it was an automatice knife. Well we were on offical travel and had proof of that. They didn't care that it was offical travel, they called LAX police. After an hour sitting at the securtiy check point the police supervisor told the TSA guys to shut up and let him put the knife in his checked baggage. This is not an exact account and is briefed up and some parts exagerated to make up for the briefity.

And x-rays are not as bad for you as a trans-oceanic flight, those are worse

Having just been on a plane in the last week, I will say that you can not take any type liquid through security. You can buy water or soft drinks after security an take them on the plane but you can't bring them in. Im sure that was the issue in this case, not the fish itself. My wife had a unopened bottle of water with her when we got to the security check and she had to throw it in the trash before we could go through.

Most reactions

Back